Unimom Limited Warranty Terms and Conditions
Unimom Breast Pump is warranted to the original user only and is non-transferrable. Unimom warrants the rechargeable double electric breast pump, from the original date of the product purchase against all defects in material or workmanship:
1. Each pump/model has a different warranty period. The pump motor for a period of two years for Unimom Minuet, and three years for Unimom Opera. Pump motor is only covered under our warranty program, NOT parts/accessories.
2. Video proof must be provided with every claim to better assist our moms.
3. Proof of purchase, which can be in the form of a receipt, invoice or bill of sale to evidence limited warranty coverage must be provided.
4. Claims only cover the same pump model, we do not send out a different model.
5. If you received pump through insurance/DME you will have to directly contact them for any issues regarding refunds or returns.
6. We ship replacement pumps with ground shipping, only approved claims can be shipped faster and might be subject to be at mom’s expense.
7. In order for a claim to remain valid, the original pump must be returned to us using provided return address label.
8. Warranty is valid in the US only.
Unimom, at its discretion and to the extent permitted by law, shall repair or replace any product that is determined to be defective, provided it is covered within the limited warranty. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) SHALL BE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. Unimom shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, special, by way of misuse, neglect of maintenance, not following instructions on user manual, using improper accessories, or punitive damage resulting from any breach of limited warranty or implied warranty, or under any other legal theory. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you. There are no other warranties that accompany this product. Any oral, written or any other representation of any kind is hereby disclaimed. For warranty service or replacement parts, please contact Unimom at: 954-858-5588 or email customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To to register your Unimom pump and activate the Limited Warranty, please fill out and submit the form below.