- WHAT'S IN THE BOX
LCD Touchpad Screen
– The special design of the screen allows you to see clearly at night, and easy to adjust level, cycle, and modes by a touch of the screen.
Twin Motor System
– Two Motors allow full suction power without decreasing during double pumping. You can also set different cycles/vacuum power on each side.
– 3 Night Light modes, allow you to pump at any hour.
Massage and Expression Modes
– Change easily between Massage and Expression mode.
The massage mode is for let-down purpose, to stimulate breasts before doing actual expression.
Expression mode is for the actual expression of breast milk.
– Longer operating hours with stronger suction.
– Closed System.
– Over 2 hours of rechargeable power or can work from a 14V2A AC power adapter.
4 Operating Modes
– Single Left, Single Right, Alternate, and Synchronous mode offers you to choose the most comfortable pumping condition which fits you!
• Single L and Single R pumping modes are for one-sided expression.
• Synchronous pumping mode is for double expression for both breasts at the same time.
• Alternative pumping mode is for double expression for both breasts alternatively.
– Manual Pumping with “Switch Kit” (Sold separately)
Pump and Store Feature
– Pump and Store directly into Unimom pouch (bags sold separately)
The Unimom Opera includes everything needed to single or double breast pump based on your preference.
Recommended by professionals
I am a busy academic GYN that is currently breastfeeding my second child. I used the Opera pump at Massachusetts General Hospital and I’m in love. I love the ability to place in “alternate” mode and pump right and left breast separately back and forth, massage/letdown mode is extremely efficient. Pump is *very* strong but not painful . Pump is very light weight. Achieved almost 3-4 oz. more than my usual average over the course of my first day of use!
Amy Bregar, M.D.
Gynecologic Oncologist | Gynecologic Surgeon
Massachusetts General Hospital
Use & Operation
Parts & Accessories